- At different locations 300 employees are working for Elcon GmbH.
- Among them there are highly qualified multilingual engineers and technicians
- A basic crew at the German headquarters in Lehrte/Immensen
- Transacts orders, transportation and intermediate warehousing of material which is sent abroad from Germany
- The accounts are being kept in Germany too.
- Far more than 300 orders with contract volumes up to several million Euro have been carried out abroad until now.
- In order to cover different project requirements and to ensure construction periods ELCON cooperates with partners of the Deiters Group of companies. This guarantees a smooth planning and installation process with optimal adaptation to particular requirements.
- Completion of projects in due time reflects continuous planning and precise handling of interdisciplinary interfaces as well as project handling in a trade-spanning manner.
- To provide adequate support to the project management on construction sites in different time zones and countries with various working hours modern means of communication are being used. Thus assistence from the head office is available nearly round the clock seven days a week.
- Engineering, scheduling, logistics and business processes are supported and permanently checked.
- A quality management system provides for rising quality requirements.