ELCON and the Deiters Group of Companies
Milestones in the history of the company
In 1953 Wilhelm Deiters founded the company Elektro Deiters
In 1987 the electrical engineering master technician Klaus Deiters takes
over his father's company
Only a few years later Klaus Deiters – following the markets – starts to transfer his commercial activities more and more abroad.
In 1991 first order from abroad in Armenia: a prothetics centre in Erivan
Especially in Russia there is a chance to participate in the enormous growth, so shortly after international activities are focused on Russia: For business in Russia which is growing steadily it becomes necessary to establish a company that meets these special demands.
In 1993 foundation of the company ELCON for handling foreign business
On 9th September 1993 ELCON GmbH was entered in the commercial register at the local court in Lehrte under No. HRB 5362 as a limited company and also in the Register of Craftsmen at the Chamber of Handicrafts in Hanover under No. 0289882.
In 1993 foundation of the ELCON GmbH, branch Moscow
Practised customer orientation expresses itself in the foundation of several ELCON subsidiaries with the Russian legal form "OOO".