ELCON LED and the Deiters - Group
In 1953 Wilhelm Deiters founded the company Elektro Deiters
This specialized electrical company mainly deals with planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installation in the region. Additionally Elektro Deiters runs a shop for electrical commodities and appliances of all kinds.
In 1987 the electrical engineering master technician Klaus Deiters takes over his father's company
Only a few years later Klaus Deiters – following the markets – starts to transfer his commercial activities more and more abroad.
In 1991 first order from abroad in Armenia: a prothetics center in Erivan
In Russia in particular there is an opportunity to participate in the enormous growth. Russia will soon be the focus of its foreign activities. For the steadily growing business in Russia, it is necessary to open a special company that meets these special requirements.
In 1993 foundation of the company ELCON for handling foreign business
On 9th September 1993 ELCON GmbH was entered in the commercial register at the local court in Lehrte under No. HRB 5362 as a limited company and also in the Register of Craftsmen at the Chamber of Handicrafts in Hanover under No. 0289882.
In 1993 foundation of the ELCON GmbH, branch Moscow